Welcome to Cross Roads Vancouver Naturopathic Clinic
Cross Roads Naturopathic Physicians practice holistic family medicine and are passionate about helping our patients achieve a vibrant state of health!
- Do you need help dealing with stress?
- Do you feel tired or sad most of the time?
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Do you need ideas on healthy eating?
- Do you feel that your hormones are out of balance?
- Do you ever wonder if you are taking the right vitamins in the correct doses for the right things?
If you answered yes, Naturopathic Medicine can help!
Located on the northwest corner of Broadway and Cambie Street, Vancouver, our integrated wellness clinic provides holistic health care for you and your family. Naturopathic medicine is primary health care that supports the self-healing process and focuses on addressing the root cause of illness. The treatment plans reflect whole person healthcare.
Naturopathic therapeutics include:
- Clinical nutrition
- Herbal and homeopathic medicines
- IV therapeutics
- Acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine
- Women's health care including pap tests
- Wellness counselling
- Food sensitivity and hormonal testing
- Exercise prescription
- Detoxification and cleansing programs
- Fertility protocols
Conditions commonly treated by Naturopathic Medicine:
- Digestive problems, skin conditions, allergies and asthma
- Women's health, menopausal symptoms, PMS, infertility
- Weight gain, high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease
- Fatigue, insomnia, depression, anxiety, attention deficit disorder
- Joint and muscle pain, sport/athletic injury, healing after surgery
- Cold and flu's, ear and throat infections, migraine headaches
We offer a 15 minute complementary consultation with any of our Naturopathic Doctors to discuss how we may be able to assist you.
Appointments available 7 days a week, including statutory holidays, evenings and weekends. New patients welcome.
To watch a video of our modern health and wellness facility click
To book an appointment please call or 604-568-6899 or email us
Intake Forms for new patients
Click here to download and print out your new patient intake form. Complete and then email or bring into the first appointment with you. If you do not have Adobe PDF Reader, download it here.
Accepting extended employer health plan coverage and MSP premium assistance plans
The health of the whole person entails more than our physical wellbeing. We must also see to the inner self--the power of moods and emotions to influence the things we do and don't do, and how we do them.
We have lots more information to share, click on the below links to access:
- Flu Prevention
- Monthly Newsletters
- Clearing your allergies the natural way!
- To download our Naturopathic brochure.
Magdalen Bowyer, MA,RPC,CEC
Begin on your path to wellness today!
Our team is available during the following hours (we are also open on statutory holidays ):
Monday to Friday
8am - 9pm
8am - 6pm
10am - 4pm
Please call 604-568-6899 or email to make an appointment
If you want to visit our website, please click on the following link. crossroadsnaturopathic.com